The sales department in a company may be the mechanism that, if working properly, has the capability of increasing the profits considerably. Small and steadily growing enterprises will certainly see these sales automation products as a valuable asset. These systems will certainly boost the sales department’s productivity, by automating plenty of internal processes. Since these systems tracks with success sales, orders and customer trends, they are a valuable investment for enterprises of all sizes. A system of this kind will give all business owners and managers a clearer image on the activity that is developing inside their enterprises, enabling those to increase the company’s productivity and profitability. Below we have some ways in which these products will help enterprises of all sizes.
What are some generalities of sales force automation products?
Sales force automation products are a part of the larger picture, what we know as customer relations management software. In very few words, these systems will allow an enterprise to articulate their activity, and coordinate it with the activity of other departments, such as the customer support and marketing department. Since not only the sales person is interacting with the customer, these tools have a wide spectrum of application inside a company. Not only the marketing and customer support teams are making use of these tools, but also several other categories of employees.
- Accountants, since part of their jobs is keeping a close eye on invoices and orders;
- Technical experts are also involved in these processes.
Since so many departments are dealing with the client at once, in many cases duplicate information is prone to appear, which leads to increased levels of frustration from the client’s part. These intelligent tools will prevent such events from appearing. And, in the end, besides these advantages, a sales force automation toll will boost a company’s productivity levels.
What are some specific tools of these systems?
The tools integrated in these products will enable a company to increase their sales and function with more ease. These, in return, will enable companies to adapt to a highly competitive and continuously developing business environment. Below are some tools that will boost a company’s productivity.
- Order and invoice management tools;
- Business process automation tools;
- Opportunity management tools;
- Field sales automation tools;
- Product management tools;
- Document flow automation tools;
- Project management features;
- Knowledge management tools;
- 360º customer view.
All the tools above are specific to the bpm’online sales force automation tool, but also to several others, such as Appian, as well as Deltek.
What are the advantages brought by these tools?
Obviously, these systems are able to deliver incredible results, as it follows:
- Contact management capabilities – these systems will deliver incredible outcomes with it comes to centralising all the contacts in a single database. This will make client management considerably easier. Also, some intelligent tools will offer an accurate map where the biggest client density is available, for the purpose of personalising the marketing approach, based on socio-economic and geographic coordinates.
- Account management – will offer a comprehensive view on each client’s history and interactions with your company. This will offer a clearer idea on the prospects of a new sale to the same customer.
- Lead and opportunity management –by offering deep analysis opportunities, these software products will increase the chances of turning leads into sales with more ease.
- Quote and order automation – these tools will offer the great advantage of automating a vast part of the sales process, so your company’s sales representatives will become more effective in other areas of their activity.
- Sales forecasting – these systems will allow the sales department to predict with ease future sales, as they are offering a detailed analysis on customer trends.
- Track your competitors with success – not only these tools are able to predict future sales, but they are also able to spot threats that are coming from your competitors. Moreover, these apps will help you to develop a more efficient marketing approach than your competitor’s.
- Report and analytics – since these systems come packed with numerous intelligent tools, they are able to generate detailed reports.
These are some ways in which sales force automation tools will boost a company’s productivity. Make sure to select your products with care and attention.